Marketing + Communications
KNOWLEDGE PARK WILL BE A SUCCESS IF:
The Knowledge Park story is communicated effectively to citizens, job seekers, business prospects, and potential investors.
1) Develop a marketing plan targeted toward citizens, council, and commissions that will continuously educate, build excitement, and create
buy in for Knowledge Park .
2) Research and choose a lead management service for rockhillusa.com business prospects focused on capturing information at point of contact. Develop collateral material to share with prospects.
3) Continue to market jobsrockhill.com via multiple methods to employers and potential employees.
4) Create visitor information to share with an expected increased tourist population that is focused on delivering that information electronically as well as via traditional methods.
5) Together with the Placemaking action team, recommend the creation of brand awareness in KP through wayfinding signage and other elements as defined.